What are the chances of a dark-skinned girl attracting a light skinned guy?

I've been single for 13 months and I've recently started a new job and I'm absolutely in love with the environment.

On the first day I noticed this cute guy and he's really polite. I haven't liked anyone since my ex and I'm happy that I still have the ability to see anyone in that way.

The catch is he's this cute light skinned guy and I've been awkward my whole life but I'm coming into my own. But still, I am dark skinned and I just think he's out of my league.

Do I let it slide or is there a chance? And if so... How do I handle myself in the situation? I run whenever we end up in the kitchen or any space together. I don't know how to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attract him the same way you would any other man. If he's into you, good for you. If not, then not. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl skin color should not be an obstacle.

If he doesn't like you based on your skin color, you don't need his loser ass.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm dark skin myself and have loads of boyfriends and guys interested in me that were way lighter than me.

What Guys Said 2

• Colour isn't the issue in my experiences - it's whether there's a connection

• Im lightskin/ mixed. Make yourself more open and actually talk to him. I have dated a dark skin girl myself

What Girls Said 1

• He's out of your league because he got light skin? Get a grip smh