Long distance relationship?

Hello guys. I''ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years and a half. Last April I moved to another country with my mom. So we've been in a long distance relationship for the last 9 months. I went to see him 3 times in those 9 months. I love him more than anything.. the problem is that I dont know if I m going to be able to go see him in 3 months so if I dont go Im going to see him in 5-6 months. I feel like dying without him around. We love each other a lot and it s so hard not seeing him whenever I want. I miss hugging him and all. I am really scared that one day he is going to get bored. He tells me that he won't get bored because he love me so much. We kind of planned that I will move back to my country in 1 year and a half so we will be able to have a normal relationship. Have you ever had a long distance relationship? Has it worked out for you? Any advice?(no negatinity please, I know us and I know that we are able to go through that hard time).

What Guys Said 1

• The best thing you can do is stay in contact with each other. Skype a lot, for example. This will keep the relationship going strong, provided you make that time. And both of you have to trust that the other won't get bored, and will remain faithful. All LDRs ultimately rely on trust.

What Girls Said 0