Is it okay to question whether or not you are physically attracted to someone?

I have identified myself as demi sexual, the definition describes me perfectly. I recently met this guy and when I was first matched with him I wasn't blown away (I never am). I thought I'd give him a chance because it just felt right.

I had a similar experience with my ex and I was head over heels in love with this guy, so I know it takes me a little while to decide if I like someone.

I met up with this new guy and I thought he was cute. As the night progressed I started to feel more and more attracted to him. I loved his company and I wasn't shy like I usually am on dates. There was lots of eye contact and we spoke like we had known each other for years. It was quite dark in the bar we were in, but even outside I wasn't turned off in the slightest. I could see us together and so.

Then I go home and glance his what's app picture and I start questioning things. Now days latter's I'm still thinking to myself ''am I attracted to him? ''. I'm started to think I'm just a little nervous now that I can recognise how I feel. I haven't liked anyone for so long or even considered myself remotely attracted to anyone in ages.

I guess I was just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you thought he's cute, you probably are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfectly fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0