Ladies, would you marry Drake?

I went on a date with a girl yesterday, and we were talking about music. When we got to Drake:
Her: I would soooooooo sooo marry Drake.
Me: Do you know him?
Her: No, but it's Drake. He's my man.

I was like thinking wtf? Lol.
Why would you MARRY someone you don't even know.. like all you know about him is his looks, fame and wealth..
Needless to say, I cut that girl off.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's over exaggerating it's what we do I'm sure she didn't mean it. It's like guys saying they're going to marry Beyonce or whatever celebrity you're into. You clearly aren't but we say it anyway.

If you thought she was serious she's good on her own. It's just a metaphor.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• no thanks!

• Lol hell no.

• Physically he's not bad. But I don't want to marry a celebrity and that Hoe/Stripper atmosphere ain't my thing.

• Hahah it's just a little girl fantasy. Its stupid to cut her off based on that.

• It's time the "little girl" acted her real age (25). It's pretty stupid to "marry" someone they don't even know. It's not a funny joke either.

• He's too old lol

• He's only what 26? 27?

• @minxxie are you serious? I know loads of 20 year olds who date 30 year old men and they LOVE it.

• My family would not approve of that, and I prefer people my own age anyways. An older man has more money, life experience, and ability to manipulate me than a guy my own age does.

• Tbh I think you took that out of proportion she didn't mean it like that. She's pretty much just saying she really enjoys Drake. And it's not like she'd ever really get the chance to marry Drake I mean maybe she might but it's highly unlikely.

• no... but, i used to call him on his cell phone...

• Really? You cut her off becuz of something so insignificant? That's petty

Nah I wouldn't marry Drake because I don't know him as a person

• You better let that girl know that you cut her off because she wants to marry Drake.
    Before she starts venting on gag...

• Haha. Sounds like a celerity crush. I think everyone has those.

• Its metaphorical for " I would also have his babies "

• i'm related to sir francis drake

• Yeah I'll pass on that.

• I think she was exaggerating and joking. I think it's pretty dumb to cut someone off for that. I'd say that about Drake and Joseph Gordon-Levitt but wouldn't actually mean it.

Drake's pretty awesome though. Girl's got good taste.

• No, I don't really find him physically attractive.

• you cut her off because of something that would never happen anyway?

• It's her mentality. There are other words she could have used instead of "marry". Perfectly understandable if she wanted to sleep with him or date him or just befriend him.. but marry?

• well if she would have known you would take it so literally and over react...

did you see her actually pursuing this? no
      most women show love/care through marriage "commitment to the person"... sex to us is not like what it is to males

but to answer your question, no not him not any celebrity generally

• @DivaMonae explained it best

• It's just a thing people say

• Nope...
    ...

• No, I don't really know him. Maybe she likes the idea of him, but doesn't know his reality. He might not be a bad person, I don't know, but he might be incompatible. Could just be lust talking.

What Guys Said 0