I'm gay and I like this girl, I feel she's out of my league. Should I got for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it; currently, you are already at a no. Worse case, you still remain at a no, but you could get a yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• won't know until you try, either way im sure she will feel appreciated

What Guys Said 5

• Just do it lol. I think you should go for it because best case scenario, she says yes and its all movies and lesbian sex or she says no.

• Can you live with yoursef if you don't? Living with the tought that, "what if I did try something and it would all work out great?". Personally, I think you should go for it and if she regrets you, move on knowing you tried and it was her loss.

• go for it, thinking that she isn't out of your league

• Is she gay too? Yes, I think you should go for it if so. No harm in trying if you have the confidence and you aren't too proud to accept a knockback.

• She says she's curious about being with a girl that's why I ask?

• Looks like that's a great time for you to approach then ;)

• Wow she is hot, do you know if she is gay too?

• I know she is right... I talk to her and she likes guys but she tells me she curious about being with a girl?

• I guess you ask her out and see , she will be flattered either way

What Girls Said 0