When does dating turn from a bit of fun into leading someone on?

I went on a date with a guy the other day. It was really good fun, we spent the day at the beach then he bought me dinner. But I didn't feel any connection with him. There's quite a big age gap between us, I'm 21 and he's 28 and I think maybe I was a little bit intimidated by that. We're catching up again to watch a movie this week and although I'm interested in getting to see him in a different setting, part of me is thinking I'm agreeing mostly because I want to sleep with him and not because I see any future with him. I'll be moving away to go back to uni at the end of Summer and I don't want a boyfriend. We haven't spoken about what we want. This is fun for me and he seem to be enjoying himself, but at the same time I don't want to lead him on. Is it wrong for me to date him when I'm not invested for the long haul? And how many dates can we go on before it oversteps the 'just feeling this out' mark into 'shit I'm starting to like her' territory?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think this is clear cut in stone. I think as long as you haven't had the talk of what you are and have lied to him, then it's alright.

What Girls Said 0