Would you date a girly girl who is kind of nerdy and funny?

I love wearing preppy and girly clothes, I love shopping, but I also love to play video games, I love to read and write, and I love other activities such as horse back riding. I love to laugh and make jokes (I have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor), I can be goofy at times. I'm also smart and a perfectionist. Would you date someone like me?

bump
bump bump

Most Helpful Guy

• How preppy are the clothes you're talking about? Girly clothes no problem. Love shopping (that's normal for a girl). Video games I could deal with. Loves reading and writing! Great. Horses. Also great. (Means you're not afraid to get dirty and get outside.) Sense of humor. Awesome. LOL DRY sense of humor. Extra awesome. Goofy? Love it. Smart. That's sexy. Perfectionist? I'm not perfect so that could be a problem, but overall I'd date someone like you. For sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• If i was a guy or lesbian i would date you, it's look like you can have fun and if you could make me laugh hard i'll be all yours. So yes
    (Sorry for my english)

What Guys Said 16

• Sure would. I use to date a girl like that she owned 3 horses. She named them after strippers (I thought is was funny).

• Possibly. Possibly not. Depends on how hot you are and how we get along.

• i would yes

• I would love a girl like that

• sure, sounds great to me

• Yup you sound awesome

• Yes I would for sure.

• Obviously yes, talking about characteristics and personalities those are such the perfect ones to my ideal girlfriend

• Yes, I find all those things attractive. Even my type.

• She sounds expensive tbh

• Indeed I would.

• i love dorky, nerdy funny chicks!

• Most likely

• Yup. I would date you.

• I like all that, except the laughing.

There is no laughter here.

• Probably not, difficult to date perfectionists, because you always feel like you're being judged

What Girls Said 0