Would u marry girl/guy having bipolar disease?

is it something to be proud about since u know Newton & other successful has it but Why they say they would regert sex

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• If I love them, yes. But I already had one friend with bipolar kill herself at what was basically a whim. So I absolutely would prefer it if my partner does not have this and I certainly would not want to walk around and brag that I my partner is likely to extreme mood swings and depression. Including self harm.

• Sorry for ur lose! u know that's what make me worry, society & life will help or destroy bipolar people

• No need to feel bad about it. It was a long time ago and I wasn't the victim. Didn't mean to drag down your mood there. Chin up.

End of the day whether or not you marry someone depends on who they are. If I got to pick if my partner would or would not have bipolar I would go with the not. As would most I believe (barring a few psychology interested people who enjoy these traits).
      It wouldn't stop me from marrying someone.

• That's good explain 💯💯

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly no, unless they wanted to help themselves and sought it out, my friend his wife suffers from having the bipolar disease the events that happen in his household are terrifying, she goes from being manic to be severely depressed in 2 seconds, constantly crying and sometimes he will wake up from her not being able to sleep and waking him up at all hours of the night. It's come to a point where he can no longer handle her, I think a huge part of it though is she doesn't want to seek professional help or go on medication.

• I love ur answer, my dad has it, we used too when he is hyper manic he shower us with money when he is sad he keep saying how worthless we are and that he will never come home again... But I still get advantage of him when he is hyper manic.. plus he keep love my mom & hate her in seconds or days

• Thanks! It's such a tough thing to deal with however I don't have that much sympathy if they do not wish to help themselves, because you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. I get it it's much easier said then done but its about the effort the put into it, and you can't just be their doormat and or be the one to keep them sane, it could drive you nuts as a spouse/children

• On point 💯💯

What Guys Said 6

• Having a mom that has this mental disorder and experiencing it first hand I can honestly say it would not be something I would choose in a mate / SO

• nope, that is a big no for me. my older brother has bi-polar disorder, i used to have it but i decided to stop being a fucking brat when i was 13. Now its all a matter of finding someone steady.

• No, I know people with bipolar disorder and they're a self-indulgent pain in the ass.

• Well I don't know cause I have never between with someone or seen someone with bipolar disorder...
    So I don't know how they act... and all...

• They keep changing hyper manic or deporession in seconds or days or months

• ButI not if they use pills regularly

• Well then in that case I have to first be in a relationship with such a girl.. Then I would know..

Other wise I can't really tell... If her mood change in seconds like you just said then it would be a disaster...
      But how effective are the pills?

• No, I have already and will not again.

• Tsunderes should stay in fiction, they're too much drama.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the severity of it. A family friend of mine has bi polar, married some few years ago, they were christian and all as well. But he was too much of a pain in the ass. One day he just tore down the wall of their house without the landlords permission because he just felt like it. His wife kicked him out and he was out on the streets, some man gave him a crazy amount of £50 but he was feeling all high and said he doesn't need it cause god will help him through this. Anyway, he was just a mess, my dad can't doesn't even bother helping him anymore because he's just too difficult to deal with.

• I hope he realize that he need to help himself, my dad has it before we know, he keep hate and love us in second or days or months , but we use advantage when he is in hyper mood we try to get our needs quickly before he get to change 😆 I can't forget when he book flight ticket in same day we decide he get excited too much we love it but when he is low he leave the house for days 😐

• As long as they were doing things to help with it then yes.

• Mmm... Anyone want marry me? No hahah! there's your answer!

• Haha I should know anyways , but I'm not bipolar , I thought I was one

• I didn't mention anything about myself reevaluate ur eyes 😂 So no the No wasn't refer to me

• oh okay than (:

• I don't know. I would have to be in that situation before I could decide. Bipolar individuals may vary a lot from each other.

• I couldn't answer this question with a simple yes or no. My own mum is bipolar, and she only found out last year. Due to this, ny childhood was hell...
    If they took their medication and had the proper help, then love is love. We shouldn't be bound by some faulty wiring in our brains!
    Of course if I was in love with someone who needed help, I'd make it my mission to help them...
    Even though it seems like my answer is yes, I still don't want to give this an infinitive answer

• I'd prefer him, actually, tyvm.

• I don't want to pass that on to my children.

• No, I know people with it and they seem like they are border line serial killers.. heck no

• I guess those are the one with bipolar with no family no hope

• Any mental illness in my opinion with proper therapy can make it go away. They are only given medicine so the medical world keeps making money... to me any mental illness can be cured

• Exactly on point, Pills are fake things, therapy who show u right path every week are more better