Girls, I know I'm a powerful person, but I'm incredibly awkward. How can I rock my awkwardness?

To clarify, I'm intelligent and charismatic, and I know my future is incredibly bright. However, my social awkwardness really gets in the way when trying to get women. I go into every situation with confidence, but as soon as I start talking I get in my own head and overthink things way too much. All I want to know is how I can use this to my advantage instead of having it hold me back?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Most woman have that same problem when they start really liking a guy. I do it all the time with my boyfriend I over think everything. First step is knowing you over think things and reminding yourself your over thinking that. I found out that if I say what my thoughts are to my partner the over thought verses the initial thought it helps them understand the way you think. It's nice to know what's on someone's mind. Start of by saying "this might sound weird but this is how I think. (Then tell them your thoughts) I know it sounds crazy but that's me baby take it or leave it. "

• Don't worry about feeling awkward. She probably will feel awkward too. And honestly, some girls find awkwardness kind of cute :)