You make food for your family but you find it in the trash?

So you always bring a home made cake for Christmas and you dropped it off. You come back a few days later and you ask how the cake was, they all reply that it was nice and thank you for it. You then go and throw out some rubbish outside and you see your cake in the bin with only 2 slices cut out.

What would you do?

• Ignore it
  • Confront them about it
  • Bring the cake back in and say "who wants cake"
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• All my food is delicious and amazing so they obviously messed it up somehow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignoring it isn't a good idea, that's no different then them, and there's no reason to bring it back in and act like a jerk when they have good intentions, even if their actions are poor.

Confront them about it. If my cakes sucks monkey balls, tell me. I can take it, it's just a cake. I can always get better at making it, look up a new recipe, and maybe make one that well, doesn't suck monkey balls.

While I would appreciate their concern for making me not feel crumby, they are going about it the wrong way.

I do cook too by the way. I tell anyone who eats my food, if you don't like it, tell me. I want my food to actually be good, not for you to just fake enjoy it.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't be mad. I often do this to other people whose food is yucky

• C is the most fun option. Life is short, go for that.

• I'd probably confront them pretending to be hurt and then laugh about it when I see their guilty faces haha I wouldn't be bothered about it, sometimes cakes don't end up being as good as I wanted :p

• The cake must have been really shitty. :/
    But still honesty is the best policy

What Guys Said 4

• What if they dropped the cake on the floor or something unsavory happened to it by accident?

• I would say WTF

• Put a glock on the table and say who wants some cake lol 😂

• Confront them about it. If they ain't gonna eat it, then why buy it?