Is this a bad sign? Should I be worried?

My boyfriend had a huge thing for this other girl sinse before we met but told me she wasn't interested and that i didn't have to worry. From what i coukd tell she was just shy but maybe im wrong. He seems to have this strong bond to her i can't break. (I really hope its not love.) the other day she found out about us and started to cry. She actes like it wad nothing and walked out. He went after her. They were talking for a long time so i decided ti check on them and when i came out i hear him say "im in a relationship right now. But if it doent work i would really like us to try" and he was hugging her close to him. When i asked him what happend later he said he was just talking to her because she was scared and sad and he wanted to 'help' and ' get clarity'. Im starting to wonder if i even had a chance, like maybe i should move on. Should i be worried? Is this bad?

• worry
  • don' be
  • move on

Most Helpful Guy

• "im in a relationship right now. But if it doent work i would really like us to try" That says it all. Don't waste any more of your time with him

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just stringing you along and it's quite sad. Just end it x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• if he's already thinking about a possible new relationship when he's still in a relationship, I'd be worried. that sucks, I'm sorry :(
    I would move on if I were you. You deserve someone who will give you their full attention and love.

• I really don't wanna sound rude or mean but it sounds like he views you like the second option

• I always felt that in a way

• If I was you, I'd confront him and tell him I heard and don't wanna be the second choice and dump him

• Worry and move on. You heard it with your own ears. Doesn't get any more real than that.

• Well, with that what he said to that girl i think it's all clear. I think that he would just wait for you to sokething do wrong to break up with you. Just dump him, you deserve someone better :)