Can a Random Indin guy win you over, if ur married to a white guy, who makes 2M per year?

What if the indian guy is much younger and can make more money? meaning get Jamie Ching lol she's georg

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are Indian men so obsessed with white men and women? It's as if you aspire to achieve something unattainable because you find white people to be far superior. Of course not all Indian men think this way, but it's what I've seen from the majority on gag. Stop obsessing over white people and white culture. Learn to be happy with yourself and others like you. Truth is, if any person can be "won over" by someone other than their spouse, that person is a low life piece of trash. Why on earth would you want a partner who'll toss you out at any moment because she believe she's found someone who can raise her social status? White people are no more special or valuable than anyone else on the planet. They are the exact equivalent to blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and any other race of person. Get over your self hatred and stop caring about what white people think.

• Jamie Chung isn't white

• The point still stands. You bring white man as if he's some great thing because of the color of his skin. What if her husband was black? Or Hispanic?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Nope and nope. The Indian guy can shove his 2 mill up his ass, or i can do it for him

• Wtf? If I'll marry someone, I won't be interested in any other dudes O_o

• well, he isn't talking about you, he wants some gorgeous white girl lol

• u said "U" won't marry someone, i said he doesn't want you but jamie ching, and now i read again, i get what i said, sorry, poor choice of words, u look okay, wasn't targeting u or anything

• @Terakhaandanchutiya Jamie Chung isn't white tho

• Wouldn't recommend trying to win a married women over. What does that make you?
    Besides, stop obsessing over white women like they're some prize! They're normal women like everyone else! Treat them like people. Some white women will like you, some won't. That mentality is just not healthy though. Chill out!

• She isn't white but is married to a white guy geeze why does everything have to be about whites

• oh, sorry about that. Well I take back the second thing I said. I don't know... why did you have to mention he's a white guy then if you don't want it to be about whites? Are you talking about Jamie Chung the actress?

• Generally, once one is married, it's game over for all the little fuck boys trying to get into one's pants.

• Me?
    Nope, if I'm in a committed relationship and tied the f down there's no way I'm giving it up for money.
    Sorry buddy

• Personally, no.

What Guys Said 3