Dating sites should require every member to post at least one ugly picture of themselves, What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell ya! In fact all submitted photos must have been taken by a tabloid photographer so we get the real deal.
    With a piece of toast hanging from your mouth, waking up in the morning with sand in your eyes, when you ripped your pants and your ass is hanging out. No filters, extra lighting.
    Everybody makes everything into a farytale now, and then we just accept that as reality. Why do we hide from being human? Because there is no photo filter when we meet and at some point the makeup, fake lashes, contacts, spanks, push-up bra, high heels and wig gotta come off and your left there thinking who the hell is this?

• " waking up in the morning with sand in your eyes, when you ripped your pants and your ass is hanging out." Lmao. Not normal experiences!

What Guys Said 2

• I'll just need to post the one then :( HAHAHAHAHAHA

• and what if there is no ugly picture?

What Girls Said 1

• All my posts are ugly so I got you there 😂😂😂