Do you think how attractive someone is depends on the person judging them? Or can someone be considered attractive by everyone?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, beauty is subjective, although I believe there are certain special people who are attractive to ALMOST everyone. ALMOST, but there will always be someone in the world who will say that they're not all that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are some who generally are seen as attractive by a large percentage of people, but then I also believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I suggest watching the episode that's called from the Twilight Zone.

• Thanks for MH.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!