Should I break up with him or am I overthinking?

We like each other for sure. It has been days since I saw him, and I was expecting to spend some time with him this weekend. I noticed all what he is saying now is that he has stuff to do and if he is done he will me.
I told him we can do it another time, but inside me I feel hurt because I think I am no longer his priority.

Should I

1. break up with him
2. Talk to him
3. Wait and see

.*he will call me

What Guys Said 1

• you really need to ta;l to him there can be a lot of reasons for it. example of this is i use to have a job that i had work a lot and i was on call every nite and got called in at least 2 times a week. when the weekend came around i would crash and sleep. it cause my wife to think the same way you do. after . i was to bizzy to see what i was doing to the relationship. so you really need to talk to him and see if there really is a problem or something else.

• Thank you for your answer. I will talk to him.

What Girls Said 1

• The problem tha I've always had was following my first mind. Normally, your first mind is always right. It's your intuition. If you follow it I think things would turn out better for you, besides you're the only person who knows your situation.

• I am asking you guys because I don't wanna rush. He is not the player and womanizer type.

• And you're saying you're supposed to be spending time with him this weekend but he's saying now that he has a lot to do and when he finishes he may call you right?