How to get her to chase me?

Instead of chasing the woman. How do I get the girl to chase me? I realize that chasing a woman will most likely turn her off because once she knows she can have you at any time she loses interest. A very immature and stupid reason if you as me but it is what it is. So if i have to play the game then I need to know how to play. The first thing is, how to get the woman the chase me? What do I do? What do I say? How so I say it mall

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely let a guy chase me XD if I like them.. I chase them. If I don't like them, I just ignore them.

So I don't really know how to play.

You gonna hate me for this but just be yourself. That's how I get approached XD I mean... I don't really do anything. I'm just myself and people like that because I'm not afraid of showing the true me. Also.. Let's say I flirt without realizing sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be distant, women want men they can't have

What Girls Said 2

• Christ it does NOT turn her off, just balance it and use common sense so the contact levels out and soon it won't matter who calls who. You dont have to chase forever just show her in the beginning you are interested by taking charge. Soon as she knows that she will start calling you first... good luck.

• Maybe she just isn't interested in you, because most times the female will give in if she likes you back.

What Guys Said 1

• Take something that belongs to her and run off with it.