I have never had a boyfriend, not because I can't get one but there's no one I like enough. My friend says I'm prude for this, am I?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not. If you there's no one you like enough, then you really shouldn't have a boyfriend now.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not prude.
    So many people rush into relationships that they aren't entirely interested in.

In school I wasn't the kind of girl who got boyfriends all the time and when one guy came out and told me he had a crush on me I turned him down. Wasn't attracted to him in anyway and was accused of being gay for it. I am bi but even now I don't find the guy attractive but I was made to feel bad for not having a boyfriend.

You aren't being prude. You just need someone to come along in your life that you are attracted to.

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. Just wait for the right guy he will turn up at some point, probably when u least expect it.

• its okay i am very picky myself and i rarely like girls , sometimes it happens

What Girls Said 2

• No. You are not prude because you haven't met the right guy yet. Don't worry he will come along when you aren't expecting it : )

• I waited for year till i met a guy I liked enough.