What's the most body part attract u to a guy?

Men shoulder moat thing attract me 💔 Maybe it shows how strong they are or cuz woman are created from their shoulders or it make me feel safe and owned he can hold a family I don't know but It's first thing to look to marry the guy lol
Please girls Be loyal to ur shoulders lol 💯
should look like this 👇🏼

Hhhh

Most Helpful Girl

• Their back... it's so beautiful and i can see every inch of muscle as they move and it's so comfortable to be on it (i just lay down on my brother's and dad's for now) and even if they don't have an attractive face, all they have to do is to turn around :) . (Sorry for my english)

• Wow that's cool reason lol I never did since my brothers are rude with it lol so hope I try oneday, same here shoulder follow the back is best part

What Guys Said 3

• On a woman it's definitely her ass. There is something so feminine and sensual about a woman's ass. soft rounded and when she walks that gentle womanly bounce its so hot.

• Shoulders are nice,

• My personal favorite is their dick #nohomo

What Girls Said 13

• It's a tie between arms and pecs for me... It's just such a turn on for me whether he's shirtless or wearing a shirt or even a suit and you can still see them 😍

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8303b57fec.jpg

d27a80ng3r655r.cloudfront.net/.../...ide-Chest.jpg

cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/.../...ight-blue-shirt.jpg

images.asos-media.com/.../image1xxl.jpg

render.fineartamerica.com/.../...kaitlyn-mckee.jpg

• I think their arms. Especially if it has muscles (but not too thick/vainy)
    It is amazing. A man can have muscled arms and be strong, fighting off someone to protect you, to holding a tiny baby or nursing a sick bird ( @redeyemindtricks - sorry for tagging you a lot haha)
    to just being able to be so gentle and having sensitivity rather than being nothing but aggressive. Their arms can be very attractive to me.

• Oh Arms attractive too

• Oh, oh god yes. Holding the babies.

The boy's lean enough where he has that visible separation between the biceps and upper triceps head, if you're looking at him head on. Like, that little recess, that his deltoid muscle "pours" into. That gets me going enough, but, with a little baby in his arms? Gurl oh sweet mary mother of jesus christ.

• Same shoulder are attractive!

• fuckin everything :P
    it s a package
    for girls neck chest area

• lol it's ok to say everything tho 😹

• Biceps for me.

• I can tell a lot from their eyes, that's why they're really important to me. Also their smiles. :)

• Good choice yeah eyes tells a lot

• The chest area

• apart from face, shoulders and chest

• I like faces, esp eyes

Other than that arms

• Aaarms... Muscles arms just do it for me.
    And a guys jaw bone. Weird AF but who cares

• Eyes. I love eyes.

• Honestly the first thing I see when I see a guy is their height. I'm pretty tall so I'm automatically drawn to tall guys but right after that I see the shoulders and my eyes go down from there really.

• Talks is another issue its attractive

• Umm, shoulders and forearms.