Why do guys on here want us (girls) to approach them so much?

Just do it. Stop whining.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a little old fashioned I think...

... I think men should take the lead in a relationship.

Sure girls, if you want you can ask.

But I worry that there is an immaculation of men going on right now in society. The role of the man is being called into question, who asks who on a date? Who is the chief bread winner in the family? Who takes charge of the finances? Who makes the decisions? What is a father's role in the family? A husband's role?

I just think that there is fear in guys right now, not to offend, not to control, not to lead.

I'll shut up now.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• It's not about that, it's about ridding ourselves of the obligation to always be the one to do the approaching. Why do girls expect us to approach THEM? If you like a guy, grow a pair of balls and approach him.

• Because people want more equality in dating between the sexes. Is that so crazy? Double standards suck for everyone.

• Why do girls on here want us (guys) to approach them so much?

Just do it. Stop whining.

• I've said this before, I'll say it again. We aren't saying you have to or should, just that you CAN. So many girls on here bitch and whine that the guy they like hasn't asked her out. Well then do it yourself.

• I'll happily approach a woman if I am interested in her but there will be women who aren't on my radar who like me and they'll do nothing about it. Why is approaching men beneath women? Women want equality and yet expect men to uphold the traditional values in the dating game because it benefits them. That seems sexist to me.

• We don't have to! If men played hard to get more often then we would. As of now we really don't have to.

• Touche! Touche!

• @BroadMajesticShannon

Just do it. Stop whining.

• i don't know, why do girls and bloggers bitch that men who go around approaching women are sexual harassers?

• Nah, you go ahead and do it.

• No, you do it 😊

• I don't like too and I've always had more success waiting.

• I agree, but what's also annoying is women complaining when men don't approach. Just because I think a girl is pretty doesn't mean I want to approach her.

• Hey guys, if you stay in shape or dress like you have money and take care of yourself - wait 5 to 9 years and guess what... women your age who haven't been taking good care of themselves will finally began to approach you.

• It would kind of be refreshingly good for a change I think

• I'm too scared

• Or you could just not be antagonizing

What Girls Said 3

• because us girls are whining about guys not approaching us.
    viscous cycle I have to say..

• Same reason why we want them to approach. They're just as scared for rejection.

• Also Because they are scared of our reaction as we are scared of thier