Why do white girls act suprised when we don't want them?

I swear, whenever a white girl try to talk to me and she find out I only fuck with black and latina girls.. She get mad as hell 😂

Bitch. You are not entitled to me. Black girls are more entitled to me than you are. Shit is crazy 😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as white women try to ignore this or pretent this does not exist, i still think that deep down there is this culture where white is considered the ideal beauty. But thankfully times have changed and are still changing and many are starting to see that dark is beautiful too. We try and hold onto something that will make us special and whether intentional or not, i think some women hold onto that old notion. Being a white woman does not automatically make you beautiful these days and most people realise this including white women themselves... thank god.

What Girls Said 17

• I sense a troll, but I don't know, people in general kinda suck with rejection. I don't expect anyone to like me especially not on the basis of skin color.
    And by the way no one is entitled to anyone.

• But when I say I only date white guys everyone throws a fit!

• Don't say "we" when you're talking just about yourself, hun.

• I think a lot of white girls do have a self entitlement complex to be honest.

• To be fair, a lot of people would be hurt if they were rejected because of something uncontrollable like race. It's possible she was surprised, because usually non-white men find white women attractive.

• I am sure you are that "desirable" not only physically but guessing by this question in terms of personality as well.

• I don't know, you have your preferences i don't see why they have a problem. They are just close minded.

• Hey hey now. Maybe they just genuinely like you and were surprised you wouldn't give them a chance man.

• I don't think they'd get so mad because of rejection, do they?

• Lol Ahahaha funny

• :)

They think that white privilege gets them everywhere haha Not

• They think they're desired by everyone

• What about them Arabian girls?

• I'm not surprised. No one is entitled to any one else.

• I don't understand why race has to be defined, they clearly have egos that are way too big...
    You're entitled to like who you like.
    No need to go "Black girls are more entitled to me than you are."

A girl is a girl. A guy is a guy.
    Why further class them.

• I don't know. Maybe they feel like you playing them or something because your counting them out before you even try them out. But I feel you though, I only fuck with back boys too. Nothing personal to everybody else but y'all just not ready for me.

• I got tge sane problem with black guys when I tell them im willing to fu*k them but I will never want a relationship, marriage and definitely no black babies like they don't decide how I kive ny life.

What Guys Said 11

• ALL women are shocked when a man rejects them.

• Probably because you're rejecting her based on skin color; which people tend to see as racism.

• You don't have to tell them your preferences. Just tell them you are not interested.

• Is it hard getting out the front door with you massive melon?

• Are you here to ask a question or are you just trying to assert yourself to be in some way superior because you don't like white girls. I can't stand people with these stupid sexual inferiority complexes.

• But is he wrong though? Nobody can feel entitled to have somebody else and if he wants to say that he can💁

• @TheGreatValerie Additionally many guys assume that if a girl tries to speak to them (like he is saying these white girls do) it means that girl likes him. This guy likely has had white girls simply wanting friendly conversations with him and he tells them I don't do white girls. Of course they would be mad.

• Dude, just take what you can get...

• assigned groups in class don't count.

• I'm black... and I'm not interested in white women either. A lot of black men (famous ones) seem to only want white women because of the "trophy" status. I do need white women

• Because every other black dude has their nose so far up white girls' asses.

That is funny that no one really cares if you only like black women, but white girls say this, they are racist.
    I don't think either are, but you can see the writing on the wall.

• Because white girls have the "princess syndrome", and this is a result of feminism that has plagued the west and created the MGTOW group.

• White women are indeed very insecure and bitter women these days. I can say this as a white guy.