Describe the worst part of a relationship?

The worst part to a relationship to me is the part that you know it's all about to end. After all of the growing feelings, holding hands, intimacy, long phone conversations, moments that you wish you could go back and freeze in time. It's like seeing an accident about to happen but you can't do anything about it. After all of that time it's all about to be over, When over time you have planned your whole future with that person in the picture... and still, all you want is that person:(
( I'm sorry for being depressing, I'm depressed Lol) What's the worst part of a relationship to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just happened to me. I really liked her, we got along good, sex was amazing. But on a couple key things, we were too different. I knew it wasn't gonna last. And it was over as quick as it started. I'm not as bummed as I thought I'd be though. I just chalk it up to leaning experience

• The same for me. I knew it wasn't going to last, because we were too different but I ignored it because I love him

• Yup. I loved her. And she loved me, but we kinda forced it cuz we felt we needed someone else in our lives. Just wasn't the right time. Luckily we're still cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the worst part is the part where they are falling out of love. Like... they still love each other but it's slowly slipping out of their grasp. Their partners once endearing traits are now annoying. Their once cute childlike humor is now immature to you.
    I find it to be the worse when you KNOW you're falling away from each other but you just can't help it. You don't know what to do or how to fix/change it but it's happening and you're scared. Relationships aren't always easy but neither is the ending of one.

What Guys Said 2

• The worst part of any relationship is KNOWING what will happen, how it will happen, on what terms... things like that. Simply KNOWING it will happen.

• All of it!

What Girls Said 6

• hmm... the boredom?

• The worst part for me is when one of us have to leave after spending the entire day together.

• not knowing whats going on.

losing respect for each other.

• The worst part for me was seeing his feelings fading , and trying to deny it because I just couldn't imagine my life without him. Everytine I looked at him I'd get a lump in my throat and my heart would ache because I knew when he looked at me he didn't want me anymore. I knew it was a matter of time before he'd tell me. The painful heartbreak has started before it had even begun because even though he was there in person he wassnt there with his heart anymore

• That's exactly how I feel

• Thank you @jargon29. That's sweet of you 💗 I appreciate that a lot xx

• @jaron29

• The dirty judgmental looks ignorant people give when the see me kissing my 35 year old boyfriend.

• I'm not judging, but how old are you?

• Im 16.

• That's because he could be your father at that age and in some states he'd be thrown in jail as a pedophile

• The end of it...