Is a bad idea to send a "dirty photo" to my ex?

I feel that I am too innocent for this.
I was studying abroad, I fell in love like crazy and then we broke up because I was comming home and it was the best.

It was a week ago and we still talk a lot and I miss him but I am jealous because I know he will find someone else very easy.
He always said that I was his best sex.

I want to send him a photo or maybe just a dirty text but I am afraid of looking very desperate because he has not asking for any photo.
We have a difference of 7 hours so maybe I can send it when he is sleeping.

What Guys Said 1

• I highly suggest to NOT to send a picture. I know it is tempting, but that is something you can only regret later on.

As for the dirty text, that is up to you. It depends on what your intentions are with it too. Maintaining a relationship across such a distance is needless to say very difficult.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that it's a very good idea to send him pictures. If anything, maybe you guys should just stay in contact, photos and lewd texts are way too permanent and can be used against you in the future should you guys have a falling out. If anything, you guys can Skype one another if that's something you feel tempted to do? Or better yet, maybe keep yourself distracted by other things to help ease the pain of being away from someone you had feelings for?

It's a sure fire way to help you move on.