Guys, Have you ever rejected a girl? How many? Why? How'd you do it?

Not for advice. I'm just curious.
I hear so many stories about girls doing the rejection. But rarely any of them getting rejected. So yeah

31

Most Helpful Guy

• fucking all the time I can't keep those hoes off me. sometimes it feels like a curse. walking through shool and find a random girl humping you is scary!

What Guys Said 30

• Yes, when I was 16 and it was the first girl I ever dated. While the first date was fun, something simply felt off. I wasn't sure what it was and I assumed it would go away.

When it didn't after a second date, I decided I'd have to reject her. However, 16-year old me was not smart. He decided to do it over Skype chat (not even a call). Understandably she was quite pissed. :/

• I certainly have. I mean sometimes you just don't click with someone that is attracted to you and you don't want to hurt them, but you know you have no interest in them and it won't go anywhere. I've even rejected really attractive women, because either my bro already had eyes for her and it would be shitty to do that to him. Or the timing of the situation wasn't ideal for anything to happen between us. One thing that is most important about meeting the right person is TIMING.

• The hottest gal on the planet, enthusiastic about sex was lying about taking BC pills, our firm agreement. Told her a) lying was a deal breaker, b) she covertly broke our deal = good bye

Ironically, I then went back to my Hitler girlfriend that lied to everyone, esp. family but never to me... only to discover way too late how BIG a chronic liar SHE was, even to me. The kind of person that believe with all their heart that if they tell a big enough lie long enough, it will come true. Divorce w/kids & she did the breaking off after shopping a replacement on the sly and blamed me for the divorce.

• I have rejected a few, both nicely and a few very mean. There was a time when I wasn't interested in any relationship or even being touched. (I was violently raped when I was 13) and in high school I was picked up on, and said no. I also was at a goth bar and had some blond bimbo looky loo pick up on me, I didn't want anything to do with her (goth guys maybe easy, but not that easy) so I turned her down, and she caused a scene one of those "how dare you, I'm one of the hottest (in her opinion) girls in this club" things. So I let loose with a string of verbal insults that she probably didn't even understand (I have a tendency to use archaic swear words when I am mad). I am picky and choose who I sleep with thank you.

• Here cookie 🍪 I like the amount of self respect you have for yourself and how much you still care and love yourself despite having to deal with such obstacles and go through so much. 🍪🍪🍪

• thank you.

• Yes had to do it a few times. It's not a good feeling but if your not attracted to them then your not attracted.

• I have once and i he was a really nice girl but i just didn't find her physically attractive no matter how hard i try. We did kiss and all and i just felt nothing and i felt terrible. Rejection is bad for both men and women (hell i get rejected and the pain never goes), but i actually think it is worse on women because even when us guys get rejected then it could be on many things but when a woman gets rejected then she often takes it on the way she looks. Why, because a guy would always have sex with a girl he is attracted to as a minimum so rejecting a girl is like saying that she is not even good for sex.

• I have rejected girls by just casually friendzoneing her.

• Oh my. Countless. Jeez how many is it. I am always good at this. I became a master at it. I never have to tell them, usually, but I will give off the subtle hints that I am not interested. Typically when they hit on me I won't show interest as well. I never make them feel bad or unattractive. And continue to be friends and act as though nothing has changed.

• Yes only 3, I just stopped talking to them... One was to good, she was at Yale, finishing some medical thing for something but she had a nice care beautiful house... She was just good :(, the 2nd was scary she threatened to hurt herself, threatened to hurt me, stalked me just a disaster. The 3 was almost perfect didn't make to much or to little, beautiful, smart. she just had a questionable sexual history for me and wasn't over one of her exes.

• Yes. A few I wasn't attracted to. A few others were extremely clingy and did not give me my space. Usually over text when they ask me out

• Hello, retro dreamer. My expieriance is I'm willing to give any girl the time of day and a chance but once they find out what I do for a living they tend to go the other direction and I understand why. So me personally I would take any woman out on a date. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Rejected a girl after she decided to tell me that she wants to have her virginity taken away in a threesome with a married couple rather than her boyfriend. I simply told her over the messenger that I would rather be her friend at that point.

• I did.
    Because some of them are clingy, friends with benefits, likes to dominate but i don't allow that.
    Politely usually.

• One, she was acting odd, like I hate when girls do anything to get attention from me, why can't if you like me let me know you like me, you have to shove a damn coffee cup and move in front of the napkin desk at dunkin donuts, what if your coffee spilled on me, I'd be mad.

• Many times.
    Im into shy girls and quite people, meanwhile in quite the outgoing personal.
    If I'm not in love I will reject you.
    Is it just physical attraction? Fuck that.
    You'll never burn me.
    Every time I've fallen in love it's been me pursuing, if what your looking for is advice,
    practise playing hard to get.

• I have and the only way I feel I can do it is by ignoring and avoiding. A couple of girls that were younger then me by 2-3 years liked me when I was younger. I could easily tell plus there freinds' told me. Whenever they tried talking to me or when I could see them walking up towards me I would head in a different direction completely and eventually thet got the hint.

• When I was in grade school I rejected several girls because I was immature.

• Yeah like 2. One of them I held her hand and kindly let her down.

• Yes, several, for all kinds of various reasons. Usually let them down as easy as I can though

• No, but my brother has and it was horrible how be explained it!
    He said she was nice to him, and friendly, but he won't date her because she is Mexican. And what do you know, last summer rolls around and he supports Trump! 😑

• I reject fatties who think they can score a 10 all the time.

• Yes i HAVE Because i was very shy

• I set up a 6 foot wall between me and the person

• I never rejected a girl. I don't think a girl have ever fall for me.

• Girls don't get rejected.

• Sorry but no. Sadly report that i have never been asked on a date. I sorely wish girls asked guys way more than they do.

I have heard of so many girls who really liked a guy but sat on their hands waiting to be asked... letting him slip away... straight into another girls waiting hands...

• Yes. One. Wasn't attracted to her.

• One... Two... Three... Four... Five.. Six? I mean, if we count flat out rejections and not the ones where you sort of just made it clear and they got the hint.

10 if we count rejecting threesomes with girls.

Reasoning... I wasn't attracted to them or they displayed some other undesirable trait to me, I was in a relation etc etc. Same reasons girls do it.

I did put them down very nicely though. Almost always with a lighthearted joke or compliment to go with it and made sure to act normal towards them after.

• Yes, when me and my friends went out downtown these girls talked to us in this line. They asked if we wanted to go with them to eat and we said no.

• No way, i am not in a position where i could reject any girl, infact i am the type of guy whom any girl would easily reject. :(