What are some signs that a guy would be a clingy boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• texting/messaging/calling you all the time, sending multiple texts when you don't respond right away, sending all those texts even when he knows you're asleep or at work so you can't check your phone. Constantly asking where you are and what you're doing, wanting to always hang out with you (even though you want to spend time with your family or girl friends)

• Is there a way to know if he will be clingy before I go out with the guy?

• hmmm, not really unless he's been texting you too much before the date.
      I've met guys on online dating sites, and before we even go on a date they keep messaging and messaging and get mad when I don't respond right away, even though we haven't even been on a date yet. It's like, sorry I'm busy and have a life haha. That's probably the only way to know before the date.

• Thank you! ^_^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• messaging you like non stop, forgetting that you have friends to see, that you want some time on your own. He must know where you are and all that, at all times

• Maybe if he keeps bothering you with texts (messaging non stop) before the actual date