What do you look for most in a partner?

Just interested to know

Most Helpful Guy

• I have my quirks. She needs to be cool with that and I can be cool with her quirks and together we can both be cooler than the other side of the pillow.

What Guys Said 13

• Someone I can laugh with, be myself around, and share this playground that people call "the world" with.

• A good personality and heart.

• The single most important thing is good-heartedness. If she wants to help people and be a positive force in this world, then I'm sold.

• she has to at least be attractive to me both mentally and physically. if a girl is average looking and we get along great, on the same level, thats all i need! looks are a bonus. Just be yourself and he will love you for who you are, otherwise it just wasn't meant to be.

• Honesty. fillher

• Well the one thing for me first is that she must like and want all of me, just as I would her, this would include not only my honesty, wit, and attention span to her but also except that I wear diapers and baby pants.. and I hope she also knows that she will be treated like a princess by me and that what I wear is not a big deal at all.. and when she is with me, I would even go shopping with her if she wanted me to.. most guys do not like to shop with anyone.. but I would

• She has to be obsessed with me.
    Can't be plus sized. An unpleasant face doesn't matter to me.

Pretty much the 2 above mentioned facets.

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

The willingness to immediately act as we are in a long term relationship. Every other mentality makes me wanting to be in a relationship with them pointless.

• The ability not to take themselves to seriously.

• Open mindedness and the ability to look past initial impressions.

• Many many little things.

• Sanity is a good start. It's rarer than you think these days

• Nachos, and cookies, and.

What Girls Said 8

• Shared interests and values. I've been with a few guys with whom I didn't have much in common with, or had different values and ideas. This would sometimes cause conflict, and I also grew bored and did not feel intellectually challenged because we had different interests.

• A good heart, someone who can make me laugh and who can hold a conversation!
    Also someone who doesn't get bored of me like the others all have 😂😭

• Someone with a great personality and morals.

• Someone gentle. That going with the way they word things, how they are as an overall person. Someone gentle makes me feel happy

• Hmm they should be affectionate, kind, intellectual & have a good sense of humour 👌

• Personality [ex. Sense of humor, not uptight? Etc]

• Besides looks I want him to be a Christian

• Don't mind compromising