Who been single for ever?

Many people from gag never dated someone before. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to thank my nerves for that.

If I had manned up in junior year of high school way back when with that one girl, my life would have gone rather differently. I wouldn't have been such a later bloomer.

I started to step outside my comfort zone in 2014, got my heart broken in 2015, and you know what? I'm ready to try again with someone else this year.

I'm basically tackling this the same way I did when I got my lisence at twenty-one (just never got around to it 'cause I was scared) and aiming to finally get with someone at twenty-four-soon-to-be-twenty-five (I think I've waited long enough, honestly).

• You are cute and I've seen your comments ( option on questions people ask) you seem like a nice guy and honest with what you say. Lol I even follow you! Haha. Hope you find a nice sweet girl, that would love you respect you, and always there for you :) good luck!!!

• Yay thanks! :D

I try. Like, I've been through a lot emotionally in the past couple years and I refused to let it beat me into some bitter person.

It's been hard, but I'm ready for a change.

Most Helpful Girl

• ME FOREVER! Someone QUICKLY DATE ME! hahah

What Guys Said 13

• I'm used to being on my own, I'm quiet, I don't engage people, I have solitary interests, I was never one of the popular kids so the girls I was interested in never took an interest in me, I have high standards, I was never into the hookup culture and wouldn't get into a relationship with any willing chick with a pulse.

Basically I want a relationship (emotional and physical) with a girl I find really attractive but I haven't come across one because of my personality limiting my opportunities and my ability to take advantage of what few opportunities I have. Then there's the rejections I've had because the girls I have tried with reject me for lack of chemistry.

• I have always been single, I'm sure that I'm remaining like that for a few more years.

• Not me. )))))))))))

• My standards are too high for the kind of person I am.
    I also spent all of high school only interacting with like 6 girls on a regular basis.
    Because there were only six girls in my village.
    Yeah.
    It was hell.

• I've been in some relationships, but nothing formal, I don't know, i hadn't met the girl that im looking for, neither the one that can have something more passionate

• you mean fo eva eva?

• I shall join this club

• I'm single cause I just didn't get the chance to date women... it's sad really lol.

• Me! I spent most of my life figuring out my sexuality aha

• Always been single, at this point I give up, women just don't want me

• You cute :) nice smile. Of course a girl, would give you a try if you treat her well

• Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

• I hate it whenever people say its never too late

• Just turned 27, never dated. Bad traits picked up from my upbringing, too much criticism from my parents probably. I always think I'm not good enough in one way or another. Upbringing really messed up my self esteem and the way I look at things. I tell myself, I'll approach a girl once I have a great body, teeth, skin, job, health, car, money.

It's almost as if I don't have any imperfections, I won't feel like there's anything wrong with me. I have a very hard time accepting myself for who I am

What Girls Said 8

• I've dated, I've just never had a boyfriend

• I haven't dated anybody before, simply because most guys apparently see me exclusively as sidechick material for some reason.
    Oh, well.

• Meeee
    Because it's weird

• Me. By choice. I don't want a relationship until after college. ☺

• Me... i never let a guy get too close.

• ughh me and i feel really hopeless, like I will be single forever.

• Part of it is I have a hard time approaching guys and talking to them. I can't even make eye contact without my reaction being to look away. I think if guys ever did have a crush on me the way I end up acting around them makes them think I don't like them.

• I've never had a boyfriend because I'm picky, I used to be really ugly, and I used to be extremely shy. Now I'm talking to someone and hopefully I won't be single for much longer (;