What would you think when you date a girl who has no sex experience before? She is pretty, good job, 30 years old?

I have a lot of girlfriends, who are pretty, independent with decent job, but most of them don't have any sex experience before. As most of them have the idea to keep it till marriage. But some people think it's stupid to do like this especially till now and the girls are 30 years old! What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think she is a fool. You only live so long. Basically you threw away 5-10+ good years of your sex life, and for what? I think waiting for marriage is stupid, again, waiting for what? How is sacrificing that much of your sex life going to make it any better? I would be leery of a woman like that and assume she doesn't like sex, or is afraid of it, or has no interest in it and therefore I would have no dating interest in her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares. It's your body not ours so do what you want.

What Guys Said 6

• She's picky, religious and content in singledom.

• My reaction would be, your female and 30+ (pretty) and you never met a man whose game was so good that he got to them sugar walls?

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../wee-bey-gif.gif

• i mean i would really have to ask why. i´d assume they´re frigid and have no interest in sex. if they have good reasons though, it´s not a problem.

• what about culture? most of the people around do this way?

• lol no not at all. in my culture it´s pretty much usual to have your first sex with 14-16.

• I would think something was fishy if you know what I mean

• Have to understand why, is it religion or some other reason. If a girl is still available for sacrifice at 30 she kinda has to get a move on if she wants kids

• i think nothing of it. all these "proper" sex age stuff are cultural they have nothing to do with reality.

What Girls Said 1

• Where do you live?

• Shanghai

• Oh, yeah, OK. I know what the whole deal is.

Honey, this audience in general will have NO IDEA about:
      #1, the way women are socialized in Chinese cities these days;
      #2, who is putting pressure on those women, and why;
      #3, how Chinese and western men are different in their approach and general comportment;
      #4, the economic incentives;
      #5, the effect of demographics (1 child policy, sex imbalance, wealth, etc).

Like, literally, no one here will understand what is happening unless you are willing to explain ALL of these things. (:

That would require lots and lots of patience, which I don't have.

--

Uh, downvote lolwut? Did you not immediately realize this person was outside the western hemisphere? Kids these days.