Is it a big deal?

What do you think of younger girls who date older men? I'm 19 and that's pretty much all that I date. Usually mid 20s to mid 30s. The oldest guy I've been with was 35. It's just something about them 😉.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty normal for girls to date older and guys to date younger. I wonder what this "something" about them really is

Most Helpful Girl

• I just usually think that they like being taken care of and are into a more traditional lifestyle. Now many would think golddigger, but there are plenty young men with money so it doesn't necessarily mean that at all to me. Also it is your preference, I am sure as a woman if you are sure about what you want and mature enough an older man is probably a really good idea.

What Guys Said 2

• Because older men have money and know how to manipulate you.

• What question are you answering? Lol

• Of course you would know the correct way to spell your name.

• I was christened Horatio Contemptuous Clusterfuck, dumb-ass was merely an ironic nickname bestowed upon me by my bum chums and you, madam, are no such!

• i´m 30 now and i tried a 20 year old... it´s just not working. i´m probably never going below 25 again.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean everyone has their preference haha Plus you're legal so I don't see the issue. It would be bad if you were under 18 dating men 20 and older