Why do white girls mainly date white guys?

im a black guy, and i think its a form of white supremacy

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people generally find what is more "normal" to them more attractive, which is what you interact with most in your everyday lives, which if you are white, then that's white skin colored people.

My skin color is white, and I prefer pale complexion. I don't even really like tans. That doesn't mean I hate black people or anything, but I still tend to find them attractive less frequently.

• Wait so because one is white, they mostly interact with white people? Lol, what?

• There are white people who grow up in mostly black neighborhoods. There are black people who grow up in mostly white neighborhoods. So no, just because your skin is a certain color, doesn't mean that's who you mostly interact with.

• @Cocoa_pebbles I grew up in a place where I've seen about 5 black people in 23 years, and I saw them first when I was about 16.

I think I can safely say that they are atypical in this region.

What Girls Said 20

• Oh trolls, how you make me chuckle.

• Troll bait grade: F.

• I can't answer for everyone obviously. I asked a guy out once who I thought was awesome and attractive (he happened to be African American) and when I asked him if he wanted to grab a cup of coffee or a bite to eat, he laughed at me and said "not a chance, girl". Then he left the table and went across the room to talk to some of his friends. (To be fair, I've been turned down by other races, too.) He wasn't interested, he said no, and that's fine. No one owes me anything. Just wanted to point out that me not being with someone of another race at the moment has nothing to do with supremecy. It's strictly a matter of rejection. He wasn't interested, so he rejected my advances. The end. Not everything is about race! My best friend is African American, and my current celebrity crush is Shemar Moore. Would I try asking out another guy of any other race that caught my eye, if I were single? Of course. At least for me, it's about chemistry and personal attraction. Skin color has nothing to do with that.

• Stop trying to hide your racism. You know you just date white guys

• I've dated lots of boys, and even a few men. And no, not all of them were white. Sorry, you lose.

• you lie. you just dont wanna look like the racist ass you is. everyone know you date whites only

• Man stop with the race baiting questions please.

• birds of a feather, flock together

• why you talking about birds?

• so ur saying white people are racist?

• hmmm... no. lol. i think it's a natural tendency for people to stick to their own kind. it is what is familiar.

• White guys and white girls are meant for each other. We have common backgrounds, culture, and values, which makes it easier to form a close bond and create a family (eventually). Same is true of black girls and guys. The last time I checked, black girls strongly prefer to stay with black guys for the same reason.

White supremacy has nothing to do with who white girls choose to date. We date the guys we feel comfortable with and connected to.

• so basically you're saying you only date white guys?

• @Asker maybe because white guys are the hottest, and the whole issue of race and culture is not there when you date your own race? and from what I've seen, white dudes tend to stay with the girls they give kids a lot more than you do soooo, stay bitter and jealous all you want, but we're gonna stick to our white guys. <3

• @BWGUSA LOL well put!

• Lmao gtfoh. Maybe that's just what they like? Why do you care who anyone else dates?

• Not sure... Maybe because it's mostly common for people to prefer dating within their own race. I don't really care, though. But I live in an environment where there's only white people around. Except an occasional tourists - who are mostly tiny Asians.

• you live in an area where's the just white people? dont you mean white supremacist kkk area?

• Why do black guys and girls always hang in a different part of the room? The answer is that we feel more comfortable with our own. And you guys do too.

• so you admitted you just date white boys because you feel more comfortable, racist

• ugh... no such thing.

• Come on guys quit feeding the TROLL.

• I personally am only attracted to white guys. I would never deny someone of another race respect or friendship or love, but there is a physical part of a relationship and I am only attracted to white guys. Nothing racist.

• nothing racist? it's racist and white supremacist more like it

• fool, i know ur a white supremacist

• 😒 There is no point in debating something with someone who refuses to listen.

• It not that they don't want to it's just because there not aloud... For example I'm white but most of my friends are black and some of them are really cute but I can't date them because my parents won't let me, I mean there not racist or anything but that's the way my parents we're raise and my mom is totally cool with me just being friend with them she just told me that my kids would have a rougher life if the parents were to different colors but if I truly loved a African American I would still marry him even if my parents didn't like it because it's not there choice

• so you and your entire family is basically white supremacists

• stick to yo white boys. we dont want ur white supremacist asses anyway

• Dude it's probably not even because you black, it's probably that attitude

• PLEASE STOP ASKING THESE STUPID QUESTIONS!

• dont defend the white man girl. he ain't on your side

• It wouldn't bother you if you weren't trying to get a white girl so what does that say about you

• Meh y'all asses ain't even good anyways so ill pass

• Now go away and be wid ur white boys

• He is bitter nobody want him he just lash out @rachelbrigs

• Most people prefer to date their own race

• I think your a white troll posing

But anyways it's because of familiarity. Like how Asians date Asians, Hispanics date Hispanic etc.

Culture misunderstanding aren't fun

• Not over here in Florida.

• I'm white yes I have a white boyfriend its preference call me racist idfc

• TROLL ALERT! I REPEAT, TROLL ALERT!

• But doesn't black girls mainly only date black guys too?

• yes they do. your point?

• So it's the same, and why do you think that is?

What Guys Said 18

• You're a perpetual victim. In your fantasy world, life revolves around your high-melanin epidermal layer, and every travail you face is a function of just that.

• Okay white guy pretending to be a black guy.

• Typical anti white bullshit and you just gor reported fyi. Being attracted to your own people is the most natural thing in this world. You will never call it black supremacy when blacks date inside their own race, you will never call it Asian supremacy when Asians date inside their own race, but when white people only date white people... WHITE SUPREMACY RACISM NAZIS FASCISTS!!!

• Lol relax he's trolling.

• @dev765 get outta here foh, not trolling smh

• chill bro. It's already been reported more than once. Most of us recognize the BS.

• Because most people date in a rather small circle and thus will first meet more people like themselves.

• People date who they are attracted to. Simple.

Racism is when someone stops you from doing your thing - denying public transport, education etc. It's not racism when people make personal choices and it doesn't suit your need.

I am not even sure you are a black guy. But if you are, don't carry a I-am-a-victim thinking. It's only going to set you back in life.

• You aren't black.

• yes i am so whats ur point?

• Yeah yeah that's completely true.

#Facts.

• HAHAHA it's a form of white supremacy what the fuck are you talking about? have you been denied by some white girls, you're probably a troll anyway but how does personal preference in who they find more attractive racist.

• This is blasphemy... white girls dating white guys when a black guy is just around the corner?

• i am sick and tired of people thinking that a dating preference is some form of racism, would you rather force people to date someone they are not attracted to?

• No, white girls mostly date black men... on the side.

Are you not getting your share of white women?

• You must live somewhere where interracial dating is rare. It's so common where I live that the kids even invented a fucked up name for it.

• "ooooooo why do green girls date blue guys" FAK OFF

• Everyone has their own personal preferences. It is not forced upon us...

• you're an idiot.

• Keep it simple stick with your own kind, bothers me that girls, pretty girls too go outside. It's disgusting and repulsive illegals getting in here and getting our pick, we shouldn't even be having to talk about that, but that's another issue

• yep, keeps our awesome beauty genes from going to blacks.