I want to talk to someone about my ''problem'' but it isn't really a problem and I feel bad when I whine about it because people have serious issues?

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the problem

• well ''problem'', I had a best friend for a few years, he liked me and kissed me once (this is like two years ago?) then I rejected him and put him in the friendzone. I met a boy and he became my boyfriend but he was a narcistisc arsehole. My best friend always tried to help me but I chose my boyfriend over everyone, then my best friend started dating a girl. his girlfriend and my boyfriend didn't want us to hang out and be friends so we didn't. Me and my boyfriend broke up, I dumped him. And my best friend chose his girlfriend so we didn't talk anymore. Now they broke up a few months ago and yesterday we made things up and we went out with a group of people.

I think I like him because I already had that feeling sometimes when I was with my boyfriend. I think there is still something going on from both sides like a tension or something but I dont know if he feels it too.

• if there is some chemistry left than i am sure it will work itself out sooner or later

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk to me just pm me. I can't because I dont have enough points or whatever.

What Guys Said 5

• I'll help if I can.

• feel free to message if you'd like.

• I get how you feel, I feel like that sometimes too. Perhaps consider talking to a counsellor or someone who will definitely listen to you and be able to help

• Talk about you're problem just keep the explanation short.

• Inbox and I'll help you

What Girls Said 0