Have you ever saw someone's comment on gag and was like. (DANG she's PRETTY AF?)😧?

I have... no lie man, sometimes I'd cruise through questions and sometimes i'd spot a girl and be like omg!πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ‘πŸ½

I just wanna be like... HiiiiiiπŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½β˜ΊοΈ

But I usually don't engage cuz... I just think it's better to hold back and not speak my feelings into existent...

• Yeah I see hot guys/girls on here all the time I wanna talk to
  • Nah, no one on gag is that appealing to me
  • I'm taken already
  • I'm a player so I pimp people on gag all the time 😌

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• YESS haha. Some are like totally girlfriend material. There are 2 gag girls I talk to on here that have comments that are so damn hot, basically every thing they say is so hot to me lol.

What Girls Said 15

• Yea I do.

I immediately feel really ugly but then I wanna message them and compliment them a whole bunch. I don't though unless it's @MissNowhere or @whatthehellamy cause they're perfect. I'm shy and I'd feel creepy and annoying if I messaged someone to compliment them.

• I have a hard time believing some peoples photos are real on here.
    Half of people were proven to be catfishes.

Those that are real, I look at them no differently than I would an attractive person in real life, as a human-being and nothing else.
    They don't get the pedestal treatment from me.

• I mean a woman doesn't get the pedestal treatment from me either unless I fall in love.. Then I want her to know how special she is to me... I take her places and buy her things or somthin

• Hahaha😅👍🏽🙌🏽🙏🏽

• High five!!

• Welcome to my world 😂😂😂

• Yes there are many cute guys here, I already have like 7/8 in mind.
    But 2 of them are like DAMN my Type 100% . One of them knows because I told him and I love him (he loves me back yay lol) and I just found out the 2nd one today, he's very handsome lol.

• lol your like a guy magnet then hahaha it gets difficult to choose which one is the right one to chase huh

• Haha the one I chose was the one who flirted the most and was the most romantic lol jk but seriously though, GaG is filled with handsome people :p

• Awww thank you Asker <3

• it seems most gaggers are pretty good looking! i think a bunch are catfishes though. almost everyone who messaged me so far doesn't even have a pic, but they are usually respectful and politely back off when i say i have a boyfriend. kinda terrified for the pretty girls and especially girls under age cuz there are still a fair amount of creeps on here too, nothing wrong with giving compliments but know when to back off.

• That's true, I might throw 1 or two compliments period but after that I just keep it casual unless the girl bores me, then I'll Just stop responding... It's GAG and I'm not gonna hop on a plane to go visit a girl just cuz she's pretty

• lol right! and thats how it should be done "hey, just so you know, you are attractive" because its nice and polite to compliment people in general! but some guys... just... whoa... and they have these see through questions that try to trick you into dirty talk... it is so sad.

• That dirty talk got old and boring after teenage years, so did naked pictures

• Yes... It make me feel really ugly... hahah! Like you for example!!!

• Ahaha, I'm actually new here.

• I haven't seen many guys. But I've seen many pretty girls. No I'm not Bi or Lesbian, but I can appreciate a pretty girl. I never message anyone unless they message me first.

• There are a lot. I'm not even gonna name names because we all know who they are.

• Lol I don't know them but that's okay, I'll take your word for it 😅

• I notice good looking people on this site but I'm not tempted to PM them or anything. 😂

• You got a strong will power cuz man I get anxious like I have ADD or somthin😂 like I try to decide on a good way to break the ice

• Then try a bomb like "hey pissy, wanna see my swag? 😎". 😂
      Lol, sorry, I had to. 😂😂😂

• Hahahaha 😂😂 woow!😌

• Yup. More with girls than with guys too. There really are some beautiful ladies here.

• Naaah, not really. I have a hard time believing many people on here are real. Lol

• Not really, too many catfishes on here so I just leave people alone.

• I get some really weird messages on here from some of the guys 🙈

• yes there are lots of pretty girls here.

What Guys Said 12

• I dont message any of them, there's no point. But yeah there are some girls on here that are like OH MY GODDDD hot.

• its the internet, a billion more pics like that with the click of a button.

• Of course, there's a lot of rate me questions, so every now and then you'll stumble upon a ten.
    Would I want to talk to them? Nope, just here to answer questions

• You must be a difficult man to please

• Them *^ and

• I think so o. o

• Yes I do have these moments but I mostly just keep on with my day unless I feel like following them.

• Me to but ecerytime I see em man I just lose it for like 5 minutes or so, a nigga be tryna decide on what to say

• I feel you man.

• I have yeah, then I read it and realised I agree with everything they said, then I realised it was my own comment

• Yep, I think that everyday i come here and she's still pretty af

• I think I know who your talking about 😌

• Lol someone got mad at me cause of what I had with her?

• I'll pm you

• I do see a lot of good looking people on here but I don't necessarily want to message them or anything. I do follow them though

• 'I'm a player so I pimp people on GAG all the time'

If this is how you think a player would seek pussy, you've clearly never met one.

We score women in real life, not on a website full of catfishes.

• Lol bruh I know what a player is... The hell you think I am, a scrub? Bro I got a bunch of player friends and pulling girls off website isn't as hard as you may assume it is.. It just takes patience and the propper words to get you in the door.

• Sorry bro, but classy women don't go home with men who can't even type a coherent sentence.

You're hitting the bitches that have been on the cock carousel for 12, 13 years. Might be you who wants to get that STD checkup.

On that subject, I use this thing called a condom. You should try it.

• I'm not gonna argue all night with a kid who can't even buy alcohol legally,😂 instead I'll just say..

Okay good luck with all of that bruh, thanks for the insight ✌🏽️

• Oh yes! Every time I come across a girl who I think is pretty, I always just drop a comment saying that I think she's cute. All of them so far were very flattered actually, I always thought that at least one of them will call me a creep or something.

• I mean I want more than flattery lol I want a kiss or alone number but haha I just keep my mouth shut

• Haha most of them put kissing emojis and such. I was never really expecting them to give me their numbers though... LOL.

• Well let's be honest here, we're all pretty hot 8)

• I have not felt that way.

• Got to hold back, it's GaG lol