He hasn't called or texted in ten days should I move on?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I don't believe in cutting your losses to save face. If you like the guy then text/call him again. Even if you're usually the one to do this (Heck, if you are he might be all weepy because you stopped being interested, imagine if the guy who always initiated with you just backed off!).

Its up to you of course but in the end of the day, losing out on a relationship that you want compared to a guy maybe once thinking "She's a bit pushy" at worst, that shouldn't even be a question. Go for it. Yikes. Everyone else here is treating it like romantic options grow on trees. Liking someone is rare enough to ask one time extra.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well neither have you, should he move on? If you want to talk to him, just text him.

• But i mean i texted him last and he didn't respond. Technically i left the ball in his court. Its his turn to initiate the conversation

• What do you mean ill never get anywhere if I keep tabs on people?

• Oh okay I gotcha. Like keep up and see what they're doing without really talking to them? To be honest I do keep tabs on him via Facebook and social media but I'm stopping that today, t doesn't really help. I just blocked him to be honest, oops oh well. Doesn't even really matter I guess. I probably won't ever see him again so I'll just live my life and not worry.

What Guys Said 9

• That's 10 days too long. I have never understood this concept why guys would hold back for that long when the woman is clearly interested. Don't want to look eager? Fuck all that.

• Have you attempted to contact him?

• No. But i texted him last and he didn't respond last.

• It would appear that if he is still alive and hasn't messaged or called he just isn't going to. Ten + days is way to long to not. Yea move
      On young Lady

• Why don't you try initiating a conversation with him and see how it goes? If he acts cold, then move on.

• I voted no by the way.

• Because he obviously isn't interested in me and tbh he could text me first for ONCEas i always initiate the conversation

• If the case is that he is not interested, then it is better for you to move on.

• Yep, move on!

• Give it another couple of hours then move on, 10 days is long enough.

• Yes move on. 10 days is clearly a sign that she is not interested. I would NEVER take that long to text somebody that I am interested in.

• Time to move on.

• He's just not that into you.

• When's the last time you called or texted him?

• I texted him on the 31rst of December and I said thank you because he said happy new year. Than before that we were sending pictures. Now it's like nothing.

• Well text him again. Maybe you're making him chase too much. Don't expect him to always initiate.

• No I always initiate. In the past he would initiate first sometimes but for the most part it's me, I got sick of it and wanted to see how long he would go without texting or calling and its been 10 days. I'm definitely not initiating first.

What Girls Said 9

• Sounds like he's not too interested if he can go so long without even checking in with you. Unless he's the one consistently making contact, then perhaps he feels like YOU aren't interested since you've yet to initiate a conversation with him.

• No I always initiate contact, at least for the most part in the past. He used to initiate contact more. I kinda stopped because I got sick of it and I replied to his last text but now it's been 10 days and I'm definitely not initiating it first.

• Yeah I would let it go at that point, then. Interest just doesn't seem to be there anymore.

• Let him go and move on. You're not a dog, don't run after him.
    You deserve better than somebody who makes you insecure about yourself and where you stand with them.
    I'm fighting a losing battle with this guy for exactly 6 years tomorrow...

And I'm stupid enough to run back every damn time

• yeah.. don't waste time

• Personally I would. It's a sign of indifference or disinterest. If someone takes that long to respond then it shows you aren't' the first thought on his mind. If you texted him last, then his lack of response tells you where you stand with him.

If I don't know where I stand with someone... I stop standing and start walking. I'd move on from him.❤

• Move on. You can try texting him. If he says 'Who's this'

Happened to once -_-

I was like 'no one since you obviously deleted my #'

• Yeah, I'd say move on.

• If he wants to talk to you he would. He hasn't cared to speak to you in 10 days that's ridiculous. Move on and fast!

• Yes, delete his number

• If a guy likes you he would immediately taxt you back