Should I practice flirting with girls just for fun?

Could this have negative effects? I'd like to practice flirting but would prefer to do it low risk at first.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah do it. practice makes perfect. everybody flirts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Give me your best pickup line.

• I guess so! lots of people do that!

• Unless you are interested, its kind of a bad idea because it might lead the girl on, which can always hurt.

• Maybe have a close friend help you? I see no harm

• Practice, but don't lead her on or ghost her :)

What Guys Said 7

• yes, just don't take it to far where you're leading them on

• I don't know only if the other person knows you are flirting and doesn't take it seriously.

• not if you're gonna be choosy.. then you're defeating the purpose.

hence.. "imma flirt w/ the next girl that walks through that door!"

it could be granny, a lesbian, a siamese twin, or your sister. start flirting regardless.

• That's the whole point of flirting 😐 Smh

• Do it fgit. Don't 'low risk' anything stop being a fgit go up to a sloot and tell her you want to bang her. 95% success rate.

• Well. Only do it for real. They can possibly get upset by this or mad.

• Try it at a strip club. It gives you practice talking to 10s

• Bad advice. He could run terrible game and they'd act like he was Christian Troy just to get dem singles. He'd just be picking up bad habits.

• @TheHooptyMiata Works for me. Not all women at the strip club approach you. I've been to many strip clubs last year... and it doesn't matter how good looking you are or how nice you are dressed... they always approach the older men (men in there 40s+) because they know those guys have dough.

It is good practice because in real life, women don't approach you. You have to approach them. So, when he isn't getting approach by strippers, he can just work on approaching them and carrying a conversation. He doesn't have to spend money on them.