What do you think of guys who become mechanics?

Would you date?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• More mature women like men with good jobs. I am a diesel mechanic by trade and have been so for over 20 years. I can tell you when I was younger, no woman wanted to date a mechanic. I went to college for 2 years for heavy duty diesel tech. I never dressed like truck driver or farmer. I dressed like everyone else. Time after time whenever I met a girl at the bar or whatever, once I mentioned I was in school for diesel mechanics, they ALL turned around and left!!! When I was younger, many female friends did look down on jobs like that because we get dirty/smelly for a living. Too bad. Today diesel mechanics are so in demand I can work where ever I want and I make great money!

• I think some do, most girls seem to like guys that are food with their hands but unfortunately many look down on blue collar jobs.