Guys, what kind of girls do you like? Girls, what kind of girl are you or do you want to be?

Curvy as in girls who are thicker and got meat on their bones and I put muscular instead of athletic, because you can be heavier or lighter and be athletic.

• Tall and thin
  • Short and thin
  • Tall and curvy/thick
  • Short and curvy/thick
  • Tall and muscular
  • Short and muscular

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall, self-confident, assertive and fit/athletic (toned but not overly muscular).

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm short. Not really curvy because my boobs are pretty small but I have reaaaally big hips and thick thighs.

What Guys Said 8

• Short and curvy/thick (this not meaning she's fat, meaning she has boobs, butt, and a good waist/hip ratio).

• I like the shy and quiet type of girls.

• I need a short and toned option, I like short guys as they are nicer to hug. I like athletic/toned as that means they are into fitness, like me :)

• I like them with a bit of muscles, around my height.

• short and muscular

• C and D

• Why is thin always not seen as curvy? Thin girls often have curves too. The only reason some girls say they don't is through jealousy.

Most women have naturally curvy hips, shapely legs, arms etc... even if they are thin. Not all girls do, but most.

So my ideal girl would be petite and cute, thin and curvy. I voted short and thin because that was closest.

What Girls Said 3

• If I had to describe myself, it would be tall and curvy/thick.

• I'm 5'10 and curvy with a bit of a tum, but I feel beautiful! Apparently most guys dont 😒

• Tall-ish and thin, I think that's more elegant and graceful.