Is he insecure or just trying to look better?

My boyfriend is 45 and am 27, we have been together for 1 year, he always had backpain last few months he started exercising, yoga , and eating health, he said that he wants to look his best when he is with me, am so proud of him! He is not fat and he is handsome! I just wonder if he is inscure!

Most Helpful Guy

• well if i were so old with such a young woman i'd be insecure. but then again who cares what a bitch thinks about the motives of your actions. bitchs are gonna be bitching anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like it started as a way to work on pain and turned into something even better. Good for him. Bettering doesn't automatically equal insecurity.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll see an insecure guy from a mile away with no questions. He's a total asshat when you want to go out with your friends. He gets in fights at the bar, blah blah blah.

I'd guess no.

You may have a vain man, but thats not the same.

• He's afraid to lose you to a better looking guy that's is 100% physically fit

What Girls Said 1

• Probably just wanting to make sure you don't replace him for a younger model.

... Or he's looking to leave you for a younger model. Hopefully the first one haha.