I told him to leave me alone?

Why is he still texting me? He knows I want to go on dates. But he kept texting me saying he knows how bad I want him and he wants me too and why I haven't said anything? Like why won't he leave me alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said it yourself, "He knows I want to go on dates." If you made it clear you did not, he would be gone.

• He would be gone? Explain

• Well, have you made it clear you DON'T want to go out with him? Do that, and he should disappear, unless he is a stalker creep, in which case you need to call law enforcement.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He's bored
    2. He has a boring life and has nothing better to do besides sitting around trying to make something happen with you.
    3. He's desperate and clinging to female attention.
    4. He's horny.
    5. He thinks that he's being charming and perceives his pushiness as assertiveness.

One of those or all or maybe a few.

• 6. He's a stalker.

• If he is not trying to take me out on datez like I ask... you think he is just bored?

• Most likely. He's prolly just bored or has a boring life and there's nothing better going on besides bugging you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Perhaps he in any reason feels there's a chance of getting rejected he won't want to ask OR is just waiting for you to tell him you want to go and set a time and date etc.

• He thinks he's just being persistent but what he is doing is harassing you and going for stalker status.

• Maybe he wants a hook up and is hoping you'll settle for that without having to date him first?

• ugh i've been through this.. he just wants your panties