Unofficially dating from a distance?

I recently started hanging out with a new guy who lives in another state. We meet up for weekend trips every two weeks or so. Either in his state or mine and have a really great time. He told me he's not talking to other girls on a daily basis, but I'm positive were unofficial at this point. We've only been hanging out for about 6 weeks or so. When is it okay to discuss his intentions?

What Guys Said 2

• I think give it some more time and enjoy hanging out with him. Give it a couple more weeks then ask him what does he see you as?

• Yesterday.

• You're investigating your resources, your time, and perhaps, your emotions in this guy. Over a six week time span I may add. Thus, you've longed reached the stage of appropriateness to ask or be aware of his intent.

What Girls Said 1

• I think now is okay to discuss his intentions however he did say he wasn't talking or seeing anyone else so it's safe to say he's interested in you, the more you question things the more doubtful you will be. Go with the flow and have fun