Refered as the crazy ::) should I be concerned?

My partner and I have had many ups and downs. Of course, he has told his friends who are like his family. So when we get together in group functions. I'm referred to as the crazy girlfriend or they only know his side of the story.

I laugh it off. But inside it does bother me. Because I don't like being referred to as that. If I tell him something about it he laughs it off and sure enough, will run to tell his friends.

What can I do? I just met another friend of his and she acted like I wasn't even in the room.

All I do is stay quiet and participate when I see an opening. But other than that. I stay away.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your boyfriend isn't there to support you, than he isn't someone worth your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow if that's how he talks about you to his friends he clearly doesn't respect you. You need to break up with him and find someone who actually deserves you and respects you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I agree. That's really messed up! Especially after you tried to tell him that it bothers you. I would start to feel uncomfortable whenever I'd argue with him knowing that he'd run and tell everyone. Big boys can solve their own problems. He sounds immature

• You should break up with him he doesn't sound like the caring type at all and doesn't seem give a shit to defend and protect you. Find a guy that deserves you!