Are you more attracted to someone of the opposite sex if in addition to being physically attractive they are also kind to you and others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, very much so. I knew this guy who I found objectively attractive but didn't feel any "attraction" for him. I got to know him and found out what a great guy he was. He's very kind to others and compassionate. It made him more attractive and I found I could respect him.

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously 😬 I don't like jackasses. And the more you like someone, the more attracted you are to them typically

• it drives me crazy sometimes xD it so weird (maybe its extreme with me idk)
    but i could be like tripping over myself because a guy is so <3 ___ <3 but then i see him yell something gross or grope a woman or w. e and suddenly.. I don't know its like he shape shifts into an ogre xD not shrek though... i like shrek <3 ... kinda

there was this guy who was literallly the oppostie of what im physically attracted to, but to me, he was the most beautiful man ever because of his deep downs lol

• Yes, of course! Personally, personality determines physical attraction.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. I was DEEPLY attracted to how kind my wife was to children and her family and friends.

• Absolutely. It makes their personality appear much more attractive which enhances their appearance.