How to tell your boyfriend you want an open relationship?

How do I tell my boyfriend that I want an open relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him. But be prepared to not only get a "Fuck no", but possibly being dumped too.

Unless you'd be okay with him fucking other girls too should he agree to making the relationship an open one, don't bother even telling him and just break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell him that you want to explore your other options however you still want to be with him, in return as well he can do the same. BUT keep in mind not everyone is suited for an open relationship so.. he may respect your decision or wants but doesn't mean he's going to want to stay with you. To me, since I"m not into open relationships I would see it as me not being enough and therefor taking 5 steps back in my relationship that I wanted to progress forward

What Guys Said 6

• Well it would have been a lot easier if you started out with an open relationship. I guess you just have to be straight up with him because you can't really walk around the issue.

• 'Hey baby, I wanna get fucked senseless by other dudes, that cool with you?'

You might as well break up. That's where that conversation is headed anyway.

• Ya need a player in your life 😅

• Haha... on a serious note, it was better to have told him before you two became exclusive. Some guys tend to be possessive. So it really depends what type of guy he is. Just out with it no reason why you have to suppress your feelings.

• Just say it

• Just tell him you'd like to try it once

• Just break up with the poor guy.

What Girls Said 2

• "I want an open relationship."

• Yeah it sounds like you probably just ant to break up.