Girls, I'm a 23 year old guy and girls just don't seem to be attracted to me. What can I do to improve myself this year?

I've never had a girlfriend, never been kissed, and am still a virgin. I went on my first date last year from Tinder and have had two more since then. All the girls end up not talking to me gain after the dates. Is there something wrong with me? I'm finished with college, have a good job making almost 100k a year, and am confident in myself. I devote time after work to building up a startup with a friend from college. I am ambitious and driven with many goals which I plan to accomplish in life. Everyone who gets to know me thinks I'm a great person and speaks very highly of me. I tend to succeed in almost everything that I do except with girls.

I'm tall and decent looking but am very skinny with no muscles. I tend to also be a bit awkward in social settings but have improved greatly over the past year. I'm thinking about devoting all my free time to working out this year to get in better shape. Would this help? What else do I need to do?

1

What Girls Said 1

• I think that would help. One thing that you can certainly do is gain confidence. Girls like confident guys. Being confident meaning that you don't seem desperate for a date.