Men can you really get over a female that quickly?

It was two years and of course I left my ex due to different circumstances. Although I did care about him enen at the end. A month after a month I left. He already was dating someone and now has moved in together. Men, is this possible? To get over a female that quickly

Sorry about the misspellings. Autocorrect haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I've noticed a pattern. It takes me like 3 months to accept we're not talking anymore. Another 3 months to get over the I miss her phase. Then maybe a few to realize it wasn't meant to be. But if a better girls comes around in between that time, I noticed I definitely move on a lot faster because I realize there is someone else out there for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some can and some can't. If the relationship was really serious, though, he wouldn't be able to get over her that quickly. If he gets over you quickly, his heart was never really with you.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really, men just don't like showing their emotions because it's seen as weak. Therefore they feel as if the fastest way to get over someone is by replacing them. Just like women they try to find somebody to fill in the void you left. Men are jist better at hiding it, since they are taught to not show emotion

• Not if we loved her. If we really loved her, it can take years or decades... 24 years for me on Tuesday, so far, and still not completely over her.

• Who say's he's over you unless he was never really into you. You can move on and still have feelings for others. I'm quite a bit older than you with a lot more life experience and there are still a couple of women I find myself daydreaming about. I think almost everyone has a one that got away. Old Italian ladies in New York used to say the best way to get over a man is to get under another. Sex makes you feel better but only time remedies broken love.

• Not always

• I have a theory that it takes 10 fucks with 10 different people to get over someone.

• There is nothing to "get over". Liking one person doesn't mean you can't also like another. Why would it?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is it's my exp they always do