How do you get closer with a girl you just recently met?

I met this girl a couple days ago and she is really cool. I only talked with her for about 30 minutes because it was at a party, and I had to leave so I could sleep for work. But she goes to my college and I see her around every once in a while, its a big school but she is in a similar major to me so we are in the same buildings a lot. I got the impression she was interested in me, maybe I am just being crazy, but I can't really explain it, just the way she looked at me, and talked to me seemed different then how she talked to other guys around us. Anyway, I am at least a little interested in her, but I dont really know what to do to get closer with her. I dont want to ask her out for coffee or anything like that, cause I dont know her well enough, but I would like to have the opportunity to talk with her a little more, to decide if I like her, how do I go about doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Next time you see her around campus stop her and chat. Ask for her phone number or something, or just straight up and ask her out to coffee to get to know her better. Tell her you enjoyed talking to her at the party and wanted to know if she'd like to get coffee with you sometime. Get to know her then

Most Helpful Guy

• Just listen. Women need people to listen to them. All too often, we are not good at that because we are action oriented. Women complain and then we react trying to solve her problem and telling her what to do. She usually doesn't want that; she just wants you to listen. Other women know this which is why women talk to each other a lot and we just grunt. So, if you really want to distinguish yourself from other guys in this girl's history, be a good listener and offer emotional support. Also, when she reaches out or asks a question, answer or gently deflect, but do not ignore her.

What Girls Said 6

• Just ask her to go out for coffee. There's no harm in that. It's not like you're asking her on a date and it's not a total hang-out. It's just a way to have a nice discussion without putting pressure on anyone.

• If you see her on campus and she's alone go up to her and chat! Nothing can go wrong there.

• It takes time and a process for greater things. So probably when you see her again and the conversation has to cut short? Ask for her number and say you'll like to communicate with her more. I think a coffee date or any date is a bit too early. Take things slow , focus on getting to know her more than interest. Too drawn into one thing can make you loose the other. Play it right and try not to come off too strong so it can't seem as if you're forcing a process on her.

• Food. When your talking to her wait till she gets hungry ask where she's going to eat and ask to tag along, your hungry too, right?

• Hmm mabye a casual gathering like if you know someone having a house party or such just get to know her a bit good luck

• Just talk and get to know her a little better, take her on dates, call her, but do not have sex with her intill you have known her for awhile because she will just think you used her for sex

What Guys Said 0