Why do some girls act like guys have no feeling?

Maybe it's just me and I've had a lot of bad exsperiances but ever time I seem to get close to a girl at all she seems so happy and out of nowere tells u she loves u asks u out u take it slow cause uv been played befor an u tell her one thing bout ur self just put down the walls a little bit and she sees u as Bering weak she acts like she has never seen or talked to u befor in her life and u have no idea what even happend I've given up on even trying after the first few times I was just wondering if there r girls out there that can exsept u and stay by ur side if there r girls out there that actually care bout a guy and understand that we can also have a fucked up life

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experience the guy I use to date i though he had no feeling because he created on me and he freaking broke my heart like but I think some girl have the same probably I do in trusting boy because of our past relationships, and girls sometime like hurting guys because they been hurt so many times just just want a guy to feel what they felt before but what girls don't realize is that they hurt the wrong people, they hurt the people that really love them the most, Iv never cheated on anyone because that wrong I don't like hurting people because why would you want anyone to feel like your feeling it sucks you should wish people better then you to live a happy life :)

• I think that sence no one really knows me that when they finally hear somthing real and what I've been through I scares them away

• Really? I've never met someone so trusting amd nice Somone they have never met befor and r just open and willing to help some one and be there for them

• Yeah because know how it feels to feel alone and that no one really care about you or your feeling so I try my very best to help everyone and make sure everyone feels wanted and that they do have someone to go to for comfort if my mom taught me anything she taught me how to respect people "treat others they was you want to me treated" is my moto

Most Helpful Guy

• ... thats how girls are, at least most of them man. They then try to justify it by their looks, but i hear you. Keep your head up and remember one thing, things are not always what they seem to be, unfortunately.

What Girls Said 4

• Why do some girls act like guys have no feeling?
    Likely the same reason I find most guys act like gals have no feelings. That reason being I find such people are self-centered and find it easier to rationalize their behavior if they believe it has no to little effect on the other party.

• I mean more like when u show a girl u arnt just bout fighting u actually want to hold hands and be normal she sees u as being weak

• In that specific case it seems like patriarchal/traditional/conservative gender roles and masculinity coming to bite guys back since being emotional is for gals and pussies. No different to me than if a gal shows a guy she isn't about being dominated and being submissive/coddling and he sees her as some feminazi b*tch.

Perhaps consider gals who aren't influenced by traditional norms.

• It's the same with guys. I've been hurt like that before. Keep your chin up. It gets better. You just have to have a thicker skin. You should also learn to be a better judge of character. I'm sure there are signs that a girl isn't right for you, but you have to try and be more aware of them. I'm still learning how to do that myself, but I'm getting a little better.

• I definitely understand that men have feelings and suffer just like women do, and that's something my boyfriend loves about me. We've both noticed that women seem to think that men have it easier or don't get hurt, but it definitely isn't true.

• Not all girls are like that

What Guys Said 6

• Don't get your ideals for woman from TV. Woman are more cold hearted than men. They are absolutely nothing like they are supposed to be. They have taken on man traits that men should have and vice versa for guys. They have taken on traits that women should have.

• Many girls, not saying all, have been fed that guys have no feelings. I guess it came from that we are very defensive and do not share our feelings a lot.

• Gender roles.

• Also your right. Most times when a guy opens up to a girl and shares his sensitive side she loses sexual attraction to him and if it's early part in relationship (getting to know each other) she stops contacting him. It has to do with how women look at men. Women like men they can see as an invicible hero, which is hard to do if you start poring your heart out to them.

• girls only want to nurture their babies. that's all they have in them.

• There just malicious and know they are hurting you. Blame feminists

• because they're bitches