We're dating…. but he hasn't accepted my Facebook friend request?

What is going on with this? Should I be sketched out? Should I say something?

I know he's been on facebook because he has changed his profile picture AND been commenting on pictures of mutual friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Social media will be the death of your relationship. Who cares! This type of stuff just makes me want to find a way to get rid of social media all together, and get back to the old times. Enjoy a relationship with no media around it, enjoy the times together we just the 2 of you. Damn, that's just my 2 cents though. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe he might have a lot of requests and haven't gone through them, I know when I had Facebook I never did. and right now even on instagram I don't. Anyway if you want you can say something and just ask why hasn't he accepted your request yet.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I dunno. I feel like that's a little weird. I mean it's not like your requesting a relationship status thingy. You just want to be friends. FB is not a big deal, but it's a little weird. I'd be a little suspicious too. Maybe confront him about it.

• I know people say "who cares" and whatever.. but seriously? On his end it shouldn't be a big deal to accept you. Something is up, or, he saw it right away but he forgot to accept. Next time you see him, catch him while he's using his phone and jokingly tell him you added him the other week and why he hasn't accepted! See what he says. If it's not sketchy he'll accept you right away. GL

• how long do you guys dating?

• How long have you been dating? And has it been understood yet that it is an exclusive relationship? Are you his girlfriend? Some guys actually prefer not to be friends on Facebook with their girlfriends