Am I the only Asian girl who likes white guys?

I notice there's a lot of hate on here for us liking white guys, but am I the only one? Or are there other Asian girls out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not true I know many chinese, some korean, many japanese and philipino and thailand girls who are attracted to them and a lot of hate and excuses invented only against them but never against white girls because they want to put the white guys down to try to please the men of other race who want to have fetish with white women and hate against white guys and everything made in American is mainly to put the race and gender of white girls in pedestal while they try to make the opposite against the masculine gender of the own race to please the men of other races. This is why you will see many racial things invented and made only against white guys create a social manipulation to try to please some men of other races against white while you will see white girls taking advantage of have nothing racial made to remove their value for women of other race against white women, maybe because the men are more jealous and have more hatred of other men and americans only choose the gender and race of white guys to use for their social politics while let white girls with all racial and social privileges for being white and having nothing racial made against them in the same way who were invented against white guys.

What Guys Said 9

• No not all all. There are plenty of Asian girls out there who like white guys. I've dated a couple. Dont let the haters get to you, if you like a white guy, go for it!

• An Asian girl that likes white guys? Horry Shit. Never see this befoh! *dimsum mmm*

First you only buy Chanel and Michael Kors purse, now you only suck white dong?

Our women are terrible!

• Pretty sure you aren't the only one. Hating on whites, specifically on white guys, is just some new-age phenomenom of trying to scapegoat someone.

• plot twist, the asker is white!

• Yup lots.. you'll be considered cool by your Asian friends. They will def envy you

• There are actually quite a few Asian girls who like white guys.

It's not strange.

• i won't hate you if you like me

• No, it's common. I went out with an Indian girl who loved white guys.

• by the way, we love you back ;) :D

• I thought White guys were hated by everyone in the US and on GAG?

What Girls Said 2

• Your the only being creamed 😝

• Most Asian girls prefer marrying guys from their own country not even in the same race. If you are talking about Asian who lives in Europe or America, then you will find many Asian girls who doesn't care about race so willing to date white.