How could a man treat a girl like this?

So i've been dating this guy from last year March.. nothing was official between us... we were intimate and saw each other twice every week... I really cared for him... in November he told me he was moving out of the country.. I figured I would spend as much time with him as possible but he didn't make time for me for the entire Christmas up till now... this really hurts because he leaves tomorrow and I couldn't say my last goodbye.. what do you think? Should I say something to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should have told him how you felt a long time ago. You still have time though. Go for it.

What Guys Said 5

• Hello. My opinion is if he didn't give you a care in the world (, you sound like a good girl,) then I honestly wouldn't give him the time of day. Don't let him treat you like that and get away with it be strong and keep your head up.:) I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Nope. Don't waste your breath. If I was intimate with the woman, twice a week ain't enough; however, if nothing was expressed, then I'd consider it as nothing serious and treat it just like one of those summers.

• Go with him

• I can't believe that, he's so cruel!

• people handle break UPS different. No worries

What Girls Said 1