Is harder for a short guy to find a girlfriend?

Than for a short girl to find a boyfriend?
If the guy or girl is 5'3 or 5' 4 height.

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend, who's the shortest guy I know---5'3"---has a girlfriend. Albiet, they're both socially awkward and somewhat funny looking so they probably just settled for each other, they're happy.

But in general, I think the whole height thing has just put a damper on guys' egos a bit too easily. Both cause of society and a lack of self respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because societal ideals and biological reasons prefer taller men.

What Guys Said 6

• Shorter girls have no problem finding a boyfriend since us guys like to have a girlfriend who is shorter than us. It is kind of harder for short guys to find a girlfriend because usually, not saying all, girls instinctly want to have someone who can protect them so they go for taller guys.

• Most girls prefer taller guys
    But I guess feelings are more important :P

• yes, it is.

• This is rubbish in my opinion it's about the personality and beyond height. Any girls says no because your too short is not worth the time of day. And if this was the case all guys under 5,7 would be single.

• The guy I like is 5,3 or 5,4. We have almost the same height. And I never have problem finding a guy but he told me that is harder for guys.

• He might just be finding it hard my best friend is 5,5 and has no problem with the ladies and if you like him tell him as he is saying it's harder for guys but you like him which shows height means nothing in my opinion ☺

• Just like it's harder for "bigger" women to find boyfriends. Guys who like them big, exist, but, when do you ever see girls with shorter guys?

• I would say so , what guy won't go out with a short girl? But short guys have it tuff I'm sure

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is harder for a short guy to find someone than a short girl, for sure. Most girls like tall guys.