Girls, Do random guys who stare at you, look desperate / creepy to you?

Your viewpoint on this?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's only creepy if they make it creepy if not I think it's flattering.

• thank u. So do you think it looks creepy only if they stare without a smile?

• Emotionlessly starring is always more creepy but a smile can be creepy too if done wrong

What Girls Said 2

• I would find anyone just staring at me to be a little unsettling honestly.

• Well it depends, sometimes its cute bc/ we imagine like the movies as the guy stares at the girl and the girl smiles back and then later they bump into eachother at the movie theatre and become soul mates. THEN, its cute because its the possibility that this dreamy movie scene could happen. But if you're gonna stare at her, go say hi, or get her number so you can get to know her. Do NOT throw yourself at her though. The last thing you want is to have her think your'e desperate. Take it slow and be polite. If she smiles at you while staring or keeps the convo going, maybe she's interested too. Just dont dress scary and put your hood up, then its creepy af.

• thank u. do you think staring looks desperate?